Environmental Project Manager
Geonardo is looking for an environmental professional with two to five years of experience to join our international and multidisciplinary team as an Environmental Project Manager at our offices located in Graphisoft Park in Budapest. The ideal candidate shall be based and be able to work in Hungary, and have a working knowledge of Hungarian.
Geonardo Environmental Technologies Ltd., part of EMG Group, is an innovation and technology company active in the energy, environment and sustainable development fields. Geonardo provides research, innovation and consultancy services and cutting-edge solutions in the renewable energy, resource efficiency, climate change and natural resources sectors. Since its establishment in 1999, Geonardo has been active in EU funded research and innovation projects, working closely with universities, research institutions, industry as well as public administrations and civil society organisations, providing innovative solutions to tackle complex challenges.
• Managing EU funded research and innovation projects as coordinator or partner, and ensuring the implementation of the projects’ activities and the delivery of their results;
• Actively communicating and liaising with project partners as well as building networks and disseminating and exploiting the project results;
• Seeking high-potential opportunities and developing and submitting competitive project proposals under the EU’s research and innovation programmes such as Horizon Europe;
• Travelling to proposal/project meetings and events, predominantly within Europe;
• Supporting and liaising with other project managers in the implementation of Geonardo’s ongoing projects.
We are searching for candidates with a proactive approach, leadership skills, outgoing personality and creativity. Meeting the following requirements is an admissibility criterion for the applications:
• Demonstrated experience in managing/implementing projects relevant to Geonardo’s fields of activities;
• Ability to establish strong links and communicate effectively with external clients, stakeholders and partners;
• Excellent analytical and drafting skills to produce proposals and reports;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Having one or more of the following skills and knowledge is an additional advantage:
• Sound knowledge and understanding of the EU funding system and EU programmes such as Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe;
• Direct experience in managing EU projects and handling their technical, administrative and financial management;
• Working knowledge of additional languages.
What We Offer
• A competitive compensation and benefits package;
• Opportunity to take part in international research and innovation projects;
• Opportunity to advance in the EU project development and management as well as in the energy, environment and sustainable development fields;
• Opportunity to pursue own areas of interest and project ideas;
• A great working environment at the Graphisoft Park by the Danube, and within a young, multidisciplinary and international team.
When and Where
This is a full-time post foreseen to start as soon as possible with a probationary period of three months. The place of post is Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply
If you believe that you are the right candidate for this post, please submit your application to omer.ceylan(at)geonardo.com. Please indicate “GEO Project Manager” in the subject line and attach:
• A motivation letter explaining how your profile matches the skills and qualifications required for the position;
• A curriculum vitae.
Only those applications which meet the required skills and qualifications will be considered. Short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Closing date of application: 31st January 2022
A hirdetésre jelentkezéshez küldd el az adataid a firstname.lastname@example.org címre