Honlap név WWF Világ Természeti Alap Magyarország Alapítvány
Make a difference to today’s world. Join WWF.
(full time, based in Budapest)
WWF is the world’s largest conservation organization, founded in 1961. We’re active in over 100 countries and have over 8000 employees. WWF Central and Eastern Europe is responsible for leading and to a significant extent implementing WWF’s efforts to preserve, restore and sustainably manage the natural values of the Danube-Carpathian ecoregion, which we also call the Green Heart of Europe. With a team of nearly 200 highly specialised professionals, we are working across political borders through an ecoregional approach based on model projects, influencing policy, networking, capacity building, communication and crisis response.
WWF-Hungary is seeking to recruit a seasoned Office Manager to join the Finance & Administration (F&A) team and take over responsibility for the overall office support functions towards different organizational activities. Reporting to the F&A Manager, the role is in constant interaction with all staff members, driving and coordinating the development of green and sustainable operations.
· Manages the day-to-day running of the office, including the coordination of office security, insurance, cleaning services, maintenance, purchase of consumables, other office supplies and IT products; courier, postal and other communications services, management of operational contracts, mobile phones and landline services
· Supports the Green Office initiative by ensuring the implementation of green measures such as fair trade purchase, recycling, bird-friendly garden as well as arranging the energy-efficient maintenance of the office building; providing ongoing statistics, presenting achievement
· Initiates IT hardware purchases after consulting with the external IT Company and the F&A Manager
· Arranges the health and safety requirements and documentations
· Arranges the maintenance of the office cars, insurance, taxes and related other tasks to pool cars
· Handles office suppliers and managing proper asset records including office furniture, IT and other equipment
· Manages daily operations of a variety of office services such as: mail services, fleet management, organising of events, to ensure that the organization’s administrative needs are met
· Provides meeting organization support, including technical equipment and catering
· Handles incoming calls, in- and outgoing mail, mailing system administration, welcoming guests
· Assists all staff with travel logistics including booking vehicles, accommodation and meals, purchasing tickets and travel insurance, arranging visas when necessary
· Manages the contract register and all relating tasks
· Files documentation in hard and soft copy and assisting with the compilation of project reports
· Assists the F&A Manager on ad-hoc administrative and HR admin tasks
· At least 3 years of relevant work experience in office management
· University or college degree in a business-related field
· Good spoken and written communications skills both in Hungarian and English
· Ability to work independently and in team as well
· Good interpersonal skills
· Experience with the usual Microsoft Office tools, particularly Word and Excel, as well as Google work environment
· Attention to detail
· Positive, collaborative attitude
· Excellent organizing skills
· Identification and alignment with the core values of WWF: Courage, Integrity, Respect and Collaboration
· the opportunity to make a difference – for Hungary and for WWF
· challenging and fulfilling work in one of Europe’s most exciting eco-regions
· friendly and highly professional working atmosphere in an international context
· varying tasks and independent work style
· a pleasant working atmosphere and great learning environment
· a salary according to NGO standards
If you are interested in joining our team, send your CV and motivation letter stating your interest in this position (in English) at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 07 July 2022. Please also indicate your net salary expectations. Please understand that we can only reply to short-listed candidates.
For more information about WWF Hungary, kindly check www.wwf.hu.
A hirdetésre jelentkezéshez küldd el az adataid a email@example.com címre